Table of Contents
Before Michael Carter hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Carter and the New York Jets (3-2) meet the Green Bay Packers (3-2) in Week 6 at Lambeau Field.
Michael Carter Player Props vs. Green Bay
- Matchup: New York Jets at Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-115)
Michael Carter Rushing Stats
- Carter has 158 yards on 47 carries (31.6 yards per game) this season, with two rushing TDs.
- And he has caught 17 balls for 100 yards (20 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 15.4% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- He has handled 47, or 39.5%, of his team’s 119 rushing attempts this season.
- Carter has stayed on his feet for 46 rushing yards after contact this season, 48th in the league.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (10/9/2022): 10 carries, 21 yards, 2 TDsat Steelers (10/2/2022): 9 carries, 15 yardsvs. Bengals (9/25/2022): 11 carries, 39 yards