Table of Contents
Before Olamide Zaccheaus hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. This Week 6 matchup sees Zaccheaus’ Atlanta Falcons (2-3) hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Olamide Zaccheaus Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Stats
- Zaccheaus’ 12 receptions have gotten him 213 yards (42.6 per game) and two scores. He has been targeted 14 times.
- Zaccheaus has been the target of 11.4% (14 total) of his team’s 123 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Against San Francisco
- In his one matchup against the 49ers, Zaccheaus’ 53 receiving yards total is 25.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (27.5).
- Zaccheaus has had over 27.5 receiving yards against the 49ers every time.
- Zaccheaus did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (10/9/2022): 2 receptions, 39 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (10/2/2022): 2 receptions, 55 yardsat Seahawks (9/25/2022): 2 receptions, 49 yards