Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Jacoby Brissett before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Brissett and the Cleveland Browns (2-3) play the New England Patriots (2-3) in Week 6 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Jacoby Brissett Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 206.5 (+100)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-115)
Jacoby Brissett Passing Stats
- Brissett has thrown for 1,060 yards (212.0 per game) while completing 64% of his passes, with five TDs and three INTs.
- He’s also run 21 times for 112 yards and one TD, averaging 22.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Brissett has completed 103 of his 161 pass attempts. That’s 20.6 completions per game, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Brissett ranks 16th in the NFL with 601 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Browns, who rank sixth in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 47.2% of the time while running the football 52.8% of the time.
Against New England
- Brissett averaged zero passing yards per game in two matchups against the Patriots, 206.5 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- Brissett did not throw for more yards than this game’s 206.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Brissett didn’t have a touchdown pass in any of those matchups.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 21-of-34 (61.8%), 230 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 3 carries, 32 yardsat Falcons (10/2/2022): 21-of-35 (60%), 234 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT; 5 carries, 16 yards, 1 TDvs. Steelers (9/22/2022): 21-of-31 (67.7%), 220 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs