Table of Contents
Michael Pittman Jr. will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) play in a Week 6 matchup between AFC South rivals at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-120)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Pittman’s 283 yards receiving (70.8 per game) lead all receivers on the Colts. He’s been targeted on 36 occasions, and has registered 25 receptions and one TD.
- Pittman has been the target of 36 of his team’s 195 passing attempts this season, or 18.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s six touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
- In his three matchups against the Jaguars, Pittman’s 45 receiving yards average is 21.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (66.5).
- Pittman has had more than 66.5 receiving yards versus the Jaguars once.
- Pittman has caught a touchdown pass versus the Jaguars once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Broncos (10/6/2022): 5 receptions, 59 yardsvs. Titans (10/2/2022): 3 receptions, 31 yardsvs. Chiefs (9/25/2022): 8 receptions, 72 yards