Table of Contents
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-4) match up against the Houston Texans (1-3-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, October 23, 2022.
The Raiders are expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7) versus the Texans. The over/under for this matchup is 45.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. Houston Texans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Four of the Raiders’ five games with a set total have hit the over (80%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- Offensively, the Raiders rank 10th in the NFL with 360.6 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 21st in total defense (359.2 yards allowed per contest).
- The Raiders are totaling 25 points per game on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 27th, giving up 26 points per contest.
- The Raiders are putting up 239.2 passing yards per game on offense this season (11th in NFL), and they are allowing 256 passing yards per game (24th) on defense.
- The Raiders sport the 14th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (121.4 per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with just 103.2 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders are putting up a 40% third-down conversion rate on offense (15th in the NFL), and they rank 16th defensively with a 40% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Raiders are surrendering 5.9 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (17th in the NFL), while gaining 6.1 per play (sixth in the league) on offense this season.
- With three forced turnovers (31st in NFL) against five turnovers committed (third in NFL), the Raiders (-2) have the 21st-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 1,279 PASS YDS / 255.8 YPG / 61.4% / 8 TD / 4 INT / 11 CAR / 69 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Josh Jacobs: 91 CAR / 490 YDS / 98 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 129 YDS / 25.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 29 REC / 414 YDS / 82.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Mack Hollins: 17 REC / 273 YDS / 54.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Darren Waller: 16 REC / 175 YDS / 35 YPG / 1 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 31 TKL / 11 TFL / 6 SACK / 1 PD
- Divine Deablo: 48 TKL / 1 PD
- Duron Harmon: 18 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Texans
- The Texans’ ATS record is 3-1-1 this season.
- The Texans have a 3-0 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- Out of theTexans’ five games with a set total, two have hit the over (40%).
Stats & Insights for Texans
- The Texans have struggled on both offense and defense this season, ranking third-worst in total offense (291.2 total yards per game) and second-worst in total defense (414.2 total yards allowed per game).
- The Texans rank 26th in the NFL with 17.2 points per contest on offense, and they rank 13th with 19.8 points ceded per game on defense.
- With 192 passing yards per game on offense, the Texans rank 26th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 23rd, surrendering 249.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Texans’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in run defense this season, allowing 164.8 rushing yards per game, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. On the offensive side of the ball, they rank 22nd with 99.2 rushing yards per contest.
- The Texans rank second-worst in third-down conversion percentage (29.2%), but they’ve been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 20th in the NFL with a 40.8% third-down rate allowed.
- With 5.3 yards per play on offense, the Texans rank 24th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 23rd, giving up 6 yards per play.
- The Texans have accumulated eight forced turnovers this season and have turned it over five times, resulting in a +3 turnover margin, which ranks fourth-best in the NFL.
Best Players for Texans
- Davis Mills: 1,048 PASS YDS / 209.6 YPG / 62.7% / 5 TD / 4 INT
- Dameon Pierce: 86 CAR / 412 YDS / 82.4 YPG / 3 TD / 13 REC / 57 YDS / 11.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Rex Burkhead: 20 CAR / 64 YDS / 12.8 YPG / 0 TD / 18 REC / 112 YDS / 22.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Collins: 15 REC / 272 YDS / 54.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Brandin Cooks: 24 REC / 235 YDS / 47 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Hughes: 12 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Owens: 46 TKL / 2 PD
- Jalen Pitre: 38 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD