Table of Contents
The Seattle Seahawks (3-3) visit a streaking Los Angeles Chargers (4-2) squad on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. The Chargers have won three straight games.
The Seahawks are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+6.5), against the Chargers (with an over/under of 51 points).
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Los Angeles Chargers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Chargers
- The Chargers have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Chargers are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Three of the Chargers’ six games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
Stats & Insights for Chargers
- From an offensive standpoint, the Chargers rank seventh in the NFL with 374.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 18th in total defense (349.8 yards allowed per contest).
- The Chargers are averaging 23.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 11th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 26th, surrendering 25.3 points per game.
- The Chargers own the 18th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (224.8 allowed per game), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking third-best with 280 passing yards per game.
- The Chargers are totaling 94.8 rushing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL), and they rank 23rd on defense with 125 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Chargers rank eighth in the NFL with a 41.8% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in third-down percentage allowed (39.2%).
- The Chargers are allowing 6.2 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (27th in the NFL), while putting up 5.5 per play (19th in the league) on offense this season.
- The Chargers have forced seven total turnovers (17th in NFL) this season and have turned it over five times (second in NFL) for a turnover margin of +2, seventh-ranked in the league.
Chargers’ Best Players
- Justin Herbert: 1,716 PASS YDS / 286 YPG / 66.1% / 10 TD / 3 INT
- Austin Ekeler: 75 CAR / 349 YDS / 58.2 YPG / 4 TD / 41 REC / 261 YDS / 43.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Joshua Kelley: 23 CAR / 104 YDS / 17.3 YPG / 1 TD / 7 REC / 56 YDS / 9.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Mike Williams: 30 REC / 409 YDS / 68.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Gerald Everett: 22 REC / 242 YDS / 40.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Khalil Mack: 23 TKL / 7 TFL / 6 SACK / 1 PD
- Derwin James: 55 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 3 PD
- Bryce Callahan: 19 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Seahawks
- So far this year, the Seahawks have compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 6.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The Seahawks have hit the over in three of their six games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in total defense this season, surrendering 410.8 total yards per game, which ranks third-worst. Offensively, they rank 12th with 356 total yards per contest.
- The Seahawks have not been getting things done on defense, ranking third-worst with 27.2 points surrendered per game. They have been more productive on offense, posting 24.3 points per contest (eighth-ranked).
- The Seahawks rank 14th in the NFL with 231.7 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 22nd with 245 passing yards allowed per contest on defense.
- The Seahawks’ defense has been bottom-five in run defense this season, ceding 165.8 rushing yards per game, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. On the offensive side of the ball, they rank 11th with 124.3 rushing yards per contest.
- While the Seahawks’ third-down defense has been stuck in neutral, ranking fifth-worst by giving up a 44.2% third-down conversion percentage, their offense ranks fifth-best with a 44.3% third-down rate.
- The Seahawks are third-worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.4), but at least they’ve been getting things done on offense, second-best in yards per play (6.6).
- At +2, the Seahawks own the seventh-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 10 forced turnovers (fifth in NFL) and eight turnovers committed (14th in NFL).
Best Players for Seahawks
- Geno Smith: 1,502 PASS YDS / 250.3 YPG / 73.4% / 9 TD / 2 INT / 26 CAR / 125 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Kenneth Walker III: 44 CAR / 243 YDS / 40.5 YPG / 2 TD / 8 REC / 27 YDS / 4.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Lockett: 34 REC / 423 YDS / 70.5 YPG / 2 TD
- D.K. Metcalf: 30 REC / 406 YDS / 67.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Noah Fant: 19 REC / 150 YDS / 25 YPG / 1 TD
- Uchenna Nwosu: 24 TKL / 3 TFL / 3 SACK / 3 PD
- Jordyn Brooks: 65 TKL / 1 PD
- Tariq Woolen: 22 TKL / 4 INT / 5 PD