Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls will open their 2022-23 campaign as 7.5-point underdogs against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on BSSUN and NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s point total is set at 216.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and NBCS-CHI
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat finished with a 39-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 66.1% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -301 or shorter last year, Miami finished with a record of 16-3 (84.2%).
- The Heat had 46 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- As 7.5-point favorites or greater, the Heat went 7-12 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Miami’s games last year was 0.4 fewer points than the over/under of 216 in this matchup.
- There were 48 Heat games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls were underdogs in 34 games last season and won eight (23.5%) of those contests.
- Chicago did not win as an underdog of +239 or more on the moneyline last season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Bulls were 42-39-1 against the spread last year.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or greater, the Bulls had two wins ATS (2-2) last season.
- Chicago’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 223.6 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bulls had 40 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Heat vs. Bulls Last Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro averaged 20.7 points, five rebounds, and four assists per game last season.
- Bam Adebayo pulled down 10.1 rebounds per game, while Kyle Lowry averaged 7.5 assists per contest.
- Duncan Robinson knocked down 2.9 threes per game a season ago.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan scored 27.9 points per game last season while adding 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic pulled down 11 rebounds per game.
- Zach LaVine was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.8 per game.