Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (0-1) take the court against the Milwaukee Bucks (0-0) as 4-point favorites on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 225.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers were the moneyline favorite 56 total times last season. They went 39-17 in those games.
- Philadelphia had a record of 31-10 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter last year (75.6%).
- The 76ers were 37-43-2 against the spread last year.
- The 76ers went 16-24 as 4-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Philadelphia had set in matchups last year was 7.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- There were 39 76ers games (out of 82) that hit the over last year.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- The Bucks were underdogs in 15 games last season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee had a record of 1-4 when it was set as the underdog by +140 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Bucks were 39-43-0 against the spread last season.
- As a 4-point underdog or greater, the Bucks had one win ATS (1-4) last season.
- Milwaukee’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 227.6 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Out of 82 Bucks games last year, 43 went over the total.
76ers vs. Bucks Last Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid put up 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game last season.
- James Harden dispensed 10.3 assists per game while scoring 22.0 PPG.
- Georges Niang hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was solid last season with 29.9 points and 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday dished out 6.8 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.