Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Aaron Jones for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-3) and the Washington Commanders (2-4) hit the field in Week 7 at FedExField.
Aaron Jones Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 23, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 57.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-115)
Aaron Jones Rushing Stats
- Jones has churned out a team-best 409 rushing yards (68.2 per game) with one touchdown.
- He has also caught 17 balls for 123 yards (20.5 yards per game) with one touchdown.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
- He has received 70 of his team’s 156 carries this season (44.9%).
- Jones has racked up 186 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is seventh among qualified runners.
- In his lone career matchup against the Commanders, Jones had 19 rushing yards, 38.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Jones, in one game against them, has not gone over 57.5 rushing yards.
- Jones did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Commanders.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (10/16/2022): 9 carries, 19 yards; 3 receptions, 25 yardsvs. Giants (10/9/2022): 13 carries, 63 yardsvs. Patriots (10/2/2022): 16 carries, 110 yards