Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on David Njoku’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Njoku’s Cleveland Browns (2-4) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) play in a Week 7 matchup between AFC North foes at M&T Bank Stadium.
David Njoku Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 23, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-130)
David Njoku Receiving Stats
- Njoku has recorded 347 yards receiving (57.8 per game) and one TD, reeling in 27 balls on 35 targets.
- Njoku has been the target of 35 of his team’s 206 passing attempts this season, or 17.0% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.2% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
- Njoku’s 17.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Ravens are 19.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Njoku has never gone over 36.5 yards receiving.
- Njoku, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 3 receptions, 58 yardsvs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 6 receptions, 88 yardsat Falcons (10/2/2022): 5 receptions, 73 yards