Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (1-0) hit the court against the Washington Wizards (1-0) as just 1-point favorites on Friday, October 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and NBCS-DC. The matchup has a point total of 223.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and NBCS-DC
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls won 38 of the 48 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (79.2%).
- Chicago had a record of 38-11 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -111 or shorter last year (77.6%).
- The Bulls had 42 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- The Bulls went 31-18 as 1-point favorites or more last season.
- Chicago’s average point total in outings last year was 223.6, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- There were 40 Bulls games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- The Wizards won 17, or 32.7%, of the 52 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Washington won 17 of its 52 games, or 32.7%, when it was the underdog by at least -109 on the moneyline.
- The Wizards had 32 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- The Wizards’ ATS record as underdogs of 1 point or more was 22-30 last year.
- Washington’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 220.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- In 82 Wizards games last year, 45 of them hit the over.
Bulls vs. Wizards Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan put up 27.9 points per game last season to go with 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic pulled down an average of 11.0 boards in each contest while scoring 17.6 points per game last season.
- Zach LaVine knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma scored 17.1 points per game last season and grabed 8.5 rebounds a contest.
- Monte Morris averaged 4.4 assists per game.
- Will Barton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.2 per game.