Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Mark Andrews for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. AFC North opponents meet in Week 7 when Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) square off against the Cleveland Browns (2-4) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Mark Andrews Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 23, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-115)
Mark Andrews Receiving Stats
- Andrews’ team-high 455 yards receiving (75.8 per game) are via 39 catches (57 targets), and he has five TDs.
- Andrews has been the target of 31.5% (57 total) of his team’s 181 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 29.4% of his team’s 17 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- Andrews has averaged 90 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns, 20.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Andrews, in two games against them, has exceeded 69.5 receiving yards once.
- Andrews, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch every time. But he did not have multiple TDs in any of those games.
Last 3 Games
- at Giants (10/16/2022): 7 receptions, 106 yards, 1 TDvs. Bengals (10/9/2022): 8 receptions, 89 yards, 1 TDvs. Bills (10/2/2022): 2 receptions, 15 yards