Table of Contents
Central Division opponents square off when the Detroit Pistons (1-1) visit the Indiana Pacers (0-2) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Pacers are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 230 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pistons vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Pistons Betting Stats & Information
- The Pistons won three of the six games they were favored on the moneyline last season (50%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -113 or shorter last year, Detroit had a record of 3-3 (50%).
- The Pistons’ record against the spread last year was 45-35-2.
- Against the spread, as 1-point favorites or greater, the Pistons went 3-3 last season.
- Detroit’s average point total in matchups last year was 217.4, 12.6 points below the total in this game.
- The Pistons had 38 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers won nine, or 18.8%, of the 48 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Indiana had a record of 9-39, a 18.8% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by -106 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Pacers were 38-42-2 against the spread last season.
- As 1-point underdogs or more, the Pacers went 25-23 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Indiana in 2021 was 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- In 82 Pacers games last season, 47 of them went over the total.
Pistons vs. Pacers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pistons Rank||Pistons AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Saddiq Bey averaged 16.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game last season.
- Isaiah Stewart averaged 8.7 boards per game and Cade Cunningham dished out 5.6 assists per game.
- Bey knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest a season ago.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Buddy Hield racked up 15.6 points per game last season.
- Oshae Brissett pulled down 5.3 rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton averaged 8.2 assists per game.
- Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.2 per game.