Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Shi Smith’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Smith’s Carolina Panthers (1-5) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) meet in a Week 7 matchup between NFC South opponents at Bank of America Stadium.
Shi Smith Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 23, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-115)
Shi Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith has eight receptions (20 targets) for 105 yards, averaging 17.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, 11.1% of the 180 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith’s way.
Against Tampa Bay
- Smith is averaging 43 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Buccaneers, 29.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (13.5).
- In two matchups against them, Smith has gone over 13.5 yards receiving once.
- Smith, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Rams (10/16/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. 49ers (10/9/2022): 4 receptions, 69 yardsvs. Cardinals (10/2/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards