Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (1-0) face the Chicago Bulls (1-0) as just 2.5-point favorites on Friday, October 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and NBCS-DC. The over/under for the matchup is set at 222.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wizards vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and NBCS-DC
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Wizards Betting Stats & Information
- The Wizards won 60% of the games last season in which they were the moneyline favorite (18-12).
- Washington had a record of 15-10 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -133 or shorter last year (60%).
- The Wizards were 32-48-2 against the spread last season.
- The Wizards had an ATS record of 8-16-1 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Washington’s games last year was 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 222.5 in this matchup.
- Last season, 45 of the Wizards’ 82 games went over the point total.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Bulls were the underdog 34 times and won eight, or 23.5%, of those games.
- Last season, Chicago won six of its 27 games, or 22.2%, when it was the underdog by at least +111 on the moneyline.
- The Bulls were 42-39-1 against the spread last season.
- The Bulls went 9-17 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under for Chicago’s games in 2021 was 1.1 more points than the point total of 222.5 for this outing.
- The Bulls had 40 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Wizards vs. Bulls Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma scored 17.1 points and pulled down 8.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Monte Morris averaged 4.4 assists per game while also scoring 12.6 points per contest.
- Will Barton hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan contributed 27.9 points per game last season while also adding 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic grabed 11 rebounds per game.
- Zach LaVine knocked down 2.8 threes per game a season ago.