Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Justin Fields ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Fields and the Chicago Bears (2-4) take on the New England Patriots (3-3) in Week 7 at Gillette Stadium.
Justin Fields Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at New England Patriots
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 160.5 (-125)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-120)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 869 yards (144.8 per game) while completing 54.8% of his passes, with four TDs and five INTs.
- He has also run for 282 yards on 54 carries with one touchdown, picking up 47.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Fields has completed 63 of his 115 pass attempts. That’s 10.5 completions per game, which ranks 33rd in the league.
- So far this season, Fields is 32nd in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 465.
- The Bears have run 36.9% passing plays and 63.1% rushing plays this season. They rank 32nd in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (10/13/2022): 14-of-27 (51.9%), 190 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 12 carries, 88 yardsat Vikings (10/9/2022): 15-of-21 (71.4%), 208 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 8 carries, 47 yardsat Giants (10/2/2022): 11-of-22 (50%), 174 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 52 yards