Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Khalil Herbert’s player props for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. Herbert and the Chicago Bears (2-4) square off against the New England Patriots (3-3) in Week 7 at Gillette Stadium.
Khalil Herbert Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at New England Patriots
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 24, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-130)
Khalil Herbert Rushing Stats
- Herbert has run for a team-high 402 yards on 63 carries (67.0 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- In addition he has 37 receiving yards (6.2 per game) on five catches.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 33.3%.
- His team has rushed the ball 197 times this season, and he’s handled 63 of those attempts (32.0%).
- Herbert has racked up 198 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is seventh among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (10/13/2022): 7 carries, 74 yardsat Vikings (10/9/2022): 4 carries, 11 yardsat Giants (10/2/2022): 19 carries, 77 yards; 1 reception, 24 yards