Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (0-3) are big, 11.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (1-2) on Monday, October 24, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH and BSIN. The over/under is set at 226.5 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH and BSIN
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers finished 39-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 69.6% of those games).
- Philadelphia won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -704 or shorter last year.
- The 76ers were 37-43-2 against the spread last year.
- The 76ers had two wins ATS (2-5) as a 11.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average total Philadelphia had set in matchups last year was 9.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Last season, 39 of the 76ers’ 82 games hit the over.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Pacers won nine out of the 48 games, or 18.8%, in which they were the underdog.
- Indiana had a record of 1-7 when it was set as the underdog by +500 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Pacers had 38 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- As 11.5-point underdogs or greater, the Pacers went 7-3 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under in Indiana’s games in 2021 was 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 226.5 in this game.
- The Pacers had 47 of their 82 games go over the point total last year.
76ers vs. Pacers Last Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid accumulated 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game last season.
- James Harden dished out 10.3 assists per game while scoring 22.0 PPG.
- Georges Niang knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Buddy Hield put up 15.6 points per game last season.
- Oshae Brissett collected 5.3 rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton dished out 8.2 assists per outing.
- Hield had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 3.2 shots from deep per game.