Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (2-2) host the Indiana Pacers (1-3) in a matchup of Central Division teams at United Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 26, 2022. The Pacers are 8-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 232.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSIN
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls put together a 38-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 79.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -309 or shorter last year, Chicago had a record of 7-1 (87.5%).
- The Bulls’ record against the spread last year was 42-39-1.
- The Bulls’ ATS record as 8-point favorites or more was 5-3 last season.
- The average over/under Chicago had set in games last year was 8.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Last year, 40 of the Bulls’ 82 games went over the point total.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Pacers were the underdog 48 times and won nine, or 18.8%, of those games.
- Indiana had a record of 3-17, a 15% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +248 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Pacers were 38-42-2 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 8 points or more, the Pacers went 14-4 last year.
- The average over/under in Indiana’s games in 2021 was 6.1 fewer points than the point total of 232.5 in this game.
- In 82 Pacers games last season, 47 of them went over the total.
Bulls vs. Pacers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan put up 27.9 points per game last season along with 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic grabbed 11.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 17.6 points a contest.
- Zach LaVine knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Buddy Hield racked up 15.6 points per game last season.
- Oshae Brissett collected 5.3 rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton dished out 8.2 assists per contest.
- Hield had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 3.2 shots from deep per game.