Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (0-3) are underdogs (+6) as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (2-2) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at Ball Arena. The game airs on ESPN, SportsNet LA, and ALT. The matchup has an over/under of 227.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and ALT
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets won 35 of the 53 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (66%).
- Denver had a record of 21-7 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -245 or shorter last year (75%).
- The Nuggets were 37-45-0 against the spread last season.
- The Nuggets went 10-20 as 6-point favorites or greater last season.
- Denver’s average point total in outings last year was 223.1, 3.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Out of 82 Nuggets games last season, 46 hit the over.
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers won 10, or 25.6%, of the 39 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Los Angeles had a record of 2-14, a 12.5% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +199 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Lakers beat the spread 36 times in 82 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 6 points or greater, the Lakers went 11-7 last year.
- The average over/under for Los Angeles’ games in 2021 was 0.2 more points than the point total of 227 for this outing.
- In 82 Lakers games last year, 47 of them went over the total.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic averaged 27.1 points, 13.8 boards and 7.9 assists per game last season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Russell Westbrook scored 18.5 points per game last season, while grabbing 7.4 rebounds per game averaging 7.1 assists per game.
- Lonnie Walker IV had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.6 shots from deep per game.