Table of Contents
The New Orleans Saints (2-5) host the Las Vegas Raiders (2-4) at Caesars Superdome on Sunday, October 30, 2022.
The Raiders are favored, but by less than a field goal (-2), versus the Saints. The over/under for this game is 48 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. New Orleans Saints
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Caesars Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have posted a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Raiders are 2-2 against the spread.
- The Raiders have gone over in five of its six games with a set total (83.3%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders are totaling 367.2 yards per game on offense (ninth in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 366.7 yards allowed per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Raiders have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 27.2 points per game. They rank 26th on defense (25 points allowed per game).
- The Raiders rank 12th in pass offense (238.7 passing yards per game) and 27th in pass defense (262.7 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- Offensively, the Raiders rank 12th in the NFL with 128.5 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in rushing yards allowed per contest (104).
- The Raiders are averaging a 40.6% third-down conversion rate offensively this year (12th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 44% third-down conversion rate (27th) on the other side of the ball.
- On offense, the Raiders have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by compiling 6.3 yards per play. They rank 21st on defense (6 yards per play allowed).
- With four forced turnovers (31st in NFL) against five turnovers committed (second in NFL), the Raiders (-1) own the 18th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 1,520 PASS YDS / 253.3 YPG / 63.5% / 9 TD / 4 INT / 14 CAR / 68 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Josh Jacobs: 111 CAR / 633 YDS / 105.5 YPG / 6 TD / 20 REC / 141 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 37 REC / 509 YDS / 84.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Mack Hollins: 19 REC / 317 YDS / 52.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Darren Waller: 16 REC / 175 YDS / 29.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 35 TKL / 11 TFL / 6 SACK / 2 PD
- Divine Deablo: 59 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 PD
- Duron Harmon: 24 TKL / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Saints
- The Saints are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Saints’ seven games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Saints
- The Saints’ offense has been excelling, putting up 398.3 total yards per contest (third-best) this season. Defensively, they rank 14th by allowing 340.4 total yards per game.
- The Saints’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in scoring defense this season, surrendering 28.6 points per game, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank seventh with 25 points per contest.
- In terms of passing, the Saints rank eighth in the NFL (256.3 passing yards per game) and 15th defensively (217.3 passing yards allowed per contest).
- In terms of rushing, the Saints rank eighth in the NFL on offense (142 rushing yards per game) and 23rd defensively (123.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Saints’ third-down defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with a 33.3% third-down conversion rate allowed. In terms of offense, they are compiling a 41.9% third-down rate, which ranks 10th.
- The Saints’ defense ranks 17th in the NFL with 5.9 yards surrendered per play, but they’ve been bolstered by their offense, which ranks fourth-best by accumulating 6.3 yards per play.
- In terms of turnover margin, the Saints are the worst team in the NFL this season. The team’s margin checks in at -10, as they’ve forced six turnovers and committed 16.
Best Players for Saints
- Andy Dalton: 946 PASS YDS / 135.1 YPG / 63.4% / 7 TD / 4 INT
- Alvin Kamara: 77 CAR / 351 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 0 TD / 24 REC / 191 YDS / 27.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Taysom Hill: 29 CAR / 276 YDS / 39.4 YPG / 5 TD
- Chris Olave: 32 REC / 495 YDS / 70.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Tre’Quan Smith: 14 REC / 235 YDS / 33.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Juwan Johnson: 19 REC / 202 YDS / 28.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Demario Davis: 41 TKL / 5 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 PD
- Pete Werner: 59 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 PD
- Tyrann Mathieu: 34 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD