Table of Contents
Atlantic Division foes square off when the Philadelphia 76ers (1-3) visit the Toronto Raptors (2-2) at Scotiabank Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, October 26, 2022. The Raptors are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and NBCS-PH
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers were favored on the moneyline 56 total times last season. They finished 39-17 in those games.
- Philadelphia had a record of 38-17 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -114 or shorter last year (69.1%).
- The 76ers were 37-43-2 against the spread last year.
- The 76ers went 24-30 as 1.5-point favorites or more last season.
- In 82 76ers games last year, 39 of them hit the over.
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- The Raptors were underdogs in 36 games last season and won 17 (47.2%) of those contests.
- Toronto had a record of 17-19, a 47.2% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by -107 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Raptors’ record against the spread last year was 47-35-0.
- The Raptors went 20-15-1 as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater last season.
- Out of 82 Raptors games last season, 41 hit the over.
76ers vs. Raptors Last Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid scored 30.6 points and pulled down 11.7 boards per game last season.
- James Harden distributed 10.3 assists per game while scoring 22.0 PPG.
- Georges Niang hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam put up 22.8 points per game last season while tacking on 8.5 rebounds.
- Fred VanVleet racked up 6.7 assists per game.
- VanVleet had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 3.7 shots from deep per game.