Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Dak Prescott’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 8 matchup sees Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (5-2) square off against the Chicago Bears (3-4) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 236.5 (-115)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- This season Prescott has thrown for 341 yards (170.5 per game) while going 33-for-54 (61.1%), with one touchdown and one pick.
- He’s also carried the ball five times for 11 yards, averaging 5.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, Prescott has completed 33 of his 54 pass attempts. That’s 16.5 completions per game, which ranks 32nd in the league.
- Prescott has racked up 206 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 38th in the NFL.
- The Cowboys, who rank 21st in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 51.7% of the time while opting for the ground attack 48.3% of the time.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Bears
- Last year, the Cowboys put up 7.3 more points per game (31.2) than the Bears allowed (23.9).
- The Cowboys collected 407.0 yards per game last season, 90.3 more yards than the 316.7 the Bears gave up per matchup.
- The Cowboys passed for 282.4 yards per game last season, 90.8 more than the 191.6 the Bears allowed per contest.
- The Cowboys ran for just 0.5 fewer yards (124.6) than the Bears allowed per contest (125.1) last year.
- The Cowboys turned the ball over 20 times last year, four more turnovers than the Bears forced (16).