Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (4-0) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Miami Heat (1-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at Moda Center. The game airs on ROOT Sports NW and BSSUN. The matchup has a point total of 220.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSSUN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat won 39 of the 59 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (66.1%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter last year, Miami had a record of 36-17 (67.9%).
- The Heat’s record against the spread last year was 46-36-0.
- The Heat went 27-27-1 as 2.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average total Miami had set in matchups last year was 4.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Heat had 48 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Trail Blazers won 13 out of the 55 games, or 23.6%, in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Portland won 12 of its 51 games, or 23.5%, when it was the underdog by at least +116 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Trail Blazers were 30-51-1 last year.
- The Trail Blazers’ ATS record as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater was 17-34 last season.
- The average point total for Portland in 2021 was 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers had 37 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro put up 20.7 points per game last season to go with five rebounds and 4 assists.
- Bam Adebayo pulled down 10.1 rebounds per game, while Kyle Lowry averaged 7.5 assists per contest.
- Duncan Robinson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest a season ago.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Drew Eubanks scored 7.7 points per game last season, while grabbing 5.4 rebounds per game averaging 1.2 assists per game.
- Gary Payton II had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 0.6 shots from deep per game.