Table of Contents
Phillip Walker will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC South foes meet in Week 8 when Walker and the Carolina Panthers (2-5) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (3-4) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Phillip Walker Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 182.5 (-115)
Phillip Walker Passing Stats
- This year Walker has recorded 297 yards (42.4 per game) while going 31-for-44 (70.5%), throwing for two touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- He’s also run the ball one time for -1 yards, averaging -0.1 yards per game.
- Walker has racked up 4.4 completed passes per game (31 total completions) this season.
- Walker ranks 41st in the NFL with 117 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Panthers, who rank 26th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 57.2% of the time while running the football 42.8% of the time.
- Walker averaged 37.5 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Falcons, 145.0 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- Walker has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 182.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Walker had a TD pass once over that time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Buccaneers (10/23/2022): 16-of-22 (72.7%), 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Rams (10/16/2022): 10-of-16 (62.5%), 60 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsvs. 49ers (10/9/2022): 5-of-6 (83.3%), 60 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs