Before placing any wagers on DeAndre Hopkins’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 8 matchup sees Hopkins’ Arizona Cardinals (3-4) square off against the Minnesota Vikings (5-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
DeAndre Hopkins Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Stats
- Last season Hopkins hauled in 42 passes on 64 targets for 572 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 57.2 yards per game.
- The 252.9 yards per game the Vikings conceded through the air last year made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Vikings’ defense was 22nd in the league last year, conceding 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Vikings were 10th in the league in interceptions last season, with 16.
- Against the Vikings, Hopkins collected 54 receiving yards in only career matchup, 20.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Hopkins has never had over 74.5 receiving yards against the Vikings.
- Hopkins caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Vikings.
Last Season Stats: Cardinals vs. Vikings
- The Cardinals racked up just 1.3 more points per game (26.4) than the Vikings gave up (25.1) last year.
- The Cardinals racked up just 10.0 fewer yards per game (373.6) than the Vikings gave up per matchup (383.6) last season.
- Last year the Cardinals piled up 251.5 yards per game through the air, just 1.4 fewer yards than the Vikings allowed per contest (252.9).
- The Cardinals ran for just 8.6 fewer yards (122.1) than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7) last year.
- The Cardinals had 15 giveaways last season, while the Vikings had 24 takeaways.