There will be player prop bets available for Kirk Cousins ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings (5-1) meet the Arizona Cardinals (3-4) in Week 8 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Kirk Cousins Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 267.5 (-115)
Kirk Cousins Passing Stats
- Cousins has thrown for 1,502 yards (250.3 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes, with nine TDs and five INTs.
- He has added 18 yards on the ground (3 per game) on nine carries plus one touchdown.
- Cousins ranks eighth in the NFL with 25.2 completed passes per game (151 total completions this season).
- Cousins ranks 16th in the NFL with 769 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Vikings, who rank 21st in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 62.7% of the time while running the football 37.3% of the time.
- In one matchup against the Cardinals, Cousins had 244 passing yards, 23.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- Cousins did not throw for more yards than this game’s 267.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Cousins threw multiple touchdown passes in that matchup against the Cardinals.
Last 3 Games
- at Dolphins (10/16/2022): 20-of-30 (66.7%), 175 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Bears (10/9/2022): 32-of-41 (78%), 296 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 4 carries, 4 yards, 1 TDat Saints (10/2/2022): 25-of-38 (65.8%), 273 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT