Table of Contents
The Houston Texans (1-4-1) host a streaking Tennessee Titans (4-2) squad on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at NRG Stadium. The Titans have won four games in a row.
The Texans are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1), versus the Titans. The over/under for this game is 39 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Texans
- The Texans’ ATS record is 3-2-1 this season.
- Texans games with a set total have hit the over three times this season (50%).
Stats & Insights for Texans
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (411.8 yards allowed per game), the Texans have played better offensively, ranking 25th in the NFL by totaling 310 yards per game.
- The Texans are compiling 17.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 20th, allowing 22.8 points per game.
- The Texans are averaging 209.3 passing yards per game offensively this year (25th in NFL), and they are giving up 247.2 passing yards per game (21st) on defense.
- The Texans have the 24th-ranked rushing offense this season (100.7 rushing yards per game), and they’ve been worse on defense, ranking worst with 164.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Texans are putting up a 35% third-down percentage offensively this season (26th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 41.2% third-down conversion rate (19th) on defense.
- The Texans are accumulating 5.5 yards per play (19th in the league), while giving up 6.1 per play on the defensive side of the ball (25th in the NFL) this season.
- The Texans have the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at +2, forcing eight turnovers (19th in NFL) while turning it over six times (fourth in NFL).
Texans’ Best Players
- Davis Mills: 1,350 PASS YDS / 225 YPG / 63.8% / 7 TD / 5 INT
- Dameon Pierce: 106 CAR / 504 YDS / 84 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 82 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Rex Burkhead: 22 CAR / 72 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD / 23 REC / 123 YDS / 20.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Collins: 18 REC / 305 YDS / 50.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Brandin Cooks: 28 REC / 281 YDS / 46.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Jordan Akins: 10 REC / 154 YDS / 38.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Hughes: 12 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Owens: 56 TKL / 2 PD
- Jalen Pitre: 42 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Titans are 3-1 against the spread.
- The Titans have gone over in two of six games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans rank second-worst in total yards per game (274.2), but they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 26th in the NFL with 374.3 total yards allowed per contest.
- With 19.2 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Titans rank 21st in the NFL. On defense, they rank 17th, surrendering 21.3 points per game.
- The Titans have been outplayed on both offense and defense in terms of passing this season, ranking fourth-worst in passing yards (165.5 per game) and second-worst in passing yards surrendered (277.5 per game).
- The Titans rank 20th in the NFL with 108.7 rushing yards per contest, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks fourth-best by surrendering only 96.8 rushing yards per contest.
- The Titans’ defense has been dominant on third down, allowing a 27.8% third-down conversion rate (best). On offense, they rank 22nd in the NFL with a 36.6% third-down rate.
- The Titans have plenty of room to improve in terms of yards per play, as they rank fourth-worst in yards per play on offense (5.2) and fourth-worst in yards per play surrendered (6.3).
- The Titans have registered 10 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) and committed seven turnovers (eighth in NFL) this season for a +3 turnover margin that ranks sixth in the NFL.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 1,097 PASS YDS / 182.8 YPG / 65.1% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- Derrick Henry: 134 CAR / 536 YDS / 89.3 YPG / 5 TD / 13 REC / 131 YDS / 21.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Hassan Haskins: 9 CAR / 37 YDS / 6.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Robert Woods: 20 REC / 230 YDS / 38.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 7 REC / 138 YDS / 23 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 12 REC / 132 YDS / 26.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Denico Autry: 15 TKL / 4 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 PD
- David Long: 45 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD