Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Nick Chubb, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. AFC North foes meet in Week 8 when Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (2-5) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Nick Chubb Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 81.5 (-115)
Nick Chubb Rushing Stats
- Chubb has carried 126 times for a team-leading 740 yards (105.7 per game), with eight touchdowns.
- He also averages 9.6 receiving yards per contest, catching nine balls for 67 yards.
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 44.4%.
- He has received 126 of his team’s 222 carries this season (56.8%).
- Chubb has racked up 348 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is third among qualified runners.
- In his two career matchups against them, Chubb has averaged 97.5 rushing yards against the Bengals, 16.0 more than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Chubb, in two games against them, has gone over 81.5 rushing yards once.
- Chubb has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Bengals, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (10/23/2022): 16 carries, 91 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 12 carries, 56 yardsvs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 17 carries, 134 yards, 2 TDs