Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (1-4) take on the Charlotte Hornets (3-3) as just 1-point favorites on Monday, October 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-CA. The matchup has a point total of 232.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-CA
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have lost all seven of the games they have been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Sacramento has not yet won a game when entering as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter in seven chances.
- So far this season, the Kings have compiled a 21-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Kings are 0-7 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Sacramento’s average total in outings this season has been 233.0, 0.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- A total of 14 of the Kings’ 44 games with a set total have hit the over (31.8%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have been the underdog 30 times and won 15, or 50%, of those games.
- This season, Charlotte has won 15 of its 30 games, or 50%, when it is the underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The Hornets have covered the spread in a game 30 times this year (30-14-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 23-7.
- Charlotte’s games this year have averaged a total of 234.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Hornets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 29 times this season.
Kings vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 14.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 5.6 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- This season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 27.8 points, 7.2 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- The Kings get 4.0 three-pointers per game out of Kevin Huerter.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- This season, Gordon Hayward averages 20.0 points per game and adds 4.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
- Nick Richards averages 12.5 points, 7.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, while Dennis Smith Jr. adds 11.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
- P.J. Washington averages 2.2 three-pointers per game.