Table of Contents
Davis Mills will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. Mills’ Houston Texans (1-5-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (7-0) face off in a Week 9 matchup from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Davis Mills Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 3, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 223.5 (-115)
Davis Mills Passing Stats
- Mills leads Houston with 1,502 yards passing (214.6 per game) and a 63.1% completion percentage (149-for-236), with eight touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- He also has 10 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 1.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Mills has completed 149 of his 236 pass attempts. That’s 21.3 completions per game, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Mills ranks 21st in the NFL with 774 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Texans have run 60.3% passing plays and 39.7% rushing plays this season. They rank 32nd in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/30/2022): 17-of-29 (58.6%), 152 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Raiders (10/23/2022): 28-of-41 (68.3%), 302 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTat Jaguars (10/9/2022): 16-of-24 (66.7%), 140 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs