Table of Contents
The Green Bay Packers (3-5) will attempt to halt their four-game losing streak November 6, 2022 at Ford Field against the Detroit Lions (1-6), who have lost five games in a row.
The Packers are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3), versus the Lions. The over/under for this game is 49 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Packers
- The Packers have gone 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Packers have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The Packers have hit the over in three of its eight games with a set total (37.5%).
Stats & Insights for Packers
- The Packers rank 17th in total offense (339.9 yards per game) and eighth in total defense (316 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Packers rank 26th in scoring offense (18.1 points per game) and 16th in scoring defense (21.6 points allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers rank 21st in passing yards this season (217.4 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 174.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (141.3 rushing yards allowed per game), the Packers have played better offensively, ranking 15th in the NFL by putting up 122.5 rushing yards per game.
- On defense, the Packers have been a top-five unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking second-best by allowing a 29.9% third-down conversion rate. They rank 22nd on offense (37.4% third-down percentage).
- The Packers are giving up 5.8 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (13th in the NFL), while gaining 5.7 per play (16th in the league) on offense this season.
- The Packers have the 23rd-ranked turnover margin in the league at -3, forcing seven turnovers (26th in NFL) while turning it over 10 times (16th in NFL).
Packers’ Best Players
- Aaron Rodgers: 1,800 PASS YDS / 225 YPG / 66.4% / 13 TD / 4 INT
- Aaron Jones: 98 CAR / 575 YDS / 71.9 YPG / 1 TD / 30 REC / 190 YDS / 23.8 YPG / 3 TD
- A.J. Dillon: 87 CAR / 355 YDS / 44.4 YPG / 1 TD / 14 REC / 89 YDS / 11.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Allen Lazard: 26 REC / 340 YDS / 42.5 YPG / 4 TD
- Romeo Doubs: 30 REC / 296 YDS / 37 YPG / 3 TD
- Robert Tonyan: 35 REC / 286 YDS / 35.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Rashan Gary: 29 TKL / 7 TFL / 6 SACK / 1 PD
- De’Vondre Campbell: 64 TKL / 6 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD
- Jaire Alexander: 20 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Lions
- The Lions are 3-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-3 against the spread.
- Lions games have hit the over in five out of seven opportunities (71.4%).
Stats & Insights for Lions
- On defense, the Lions are a bottom-five unit, surrendering 421.3 total yards per game (worst). Fortunately, they are excelling on the other side of the ball, putting up 394.9 total yards per contest (fourth-best).
- The Lions rank eighth in points per game (24.7), but they’ve been less effective defensively, ranking worst in the NFL with 32.1 points surrendered per contest.
- With 258.3 passing yards per game on offense, the Lions rank seventh in the NFL. On defense, they rank 27th, allowing 266.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Lions have been struggling in run defense, ranking third-worst with 154.9 rushing yards surrendered per game. They have been more effective on offense, generating 136.6 rushing yards per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Lions rank 23rd in third-down conversion rate (37.3%) on offense, but they’ve been worse on the defensive side of the ball, ranking worst in the NFL with a 50.6% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Lions are worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.7), but at least they’ve been excelling on the other side of the ball, fourth-best in yards per play (6.4).
- The Lions have forced six turnovers this season and have turned the ball over 11 times, leading to a -5 turnover margin that is fourth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Lions
- Jared Goff: 1,904 PASS YDS / 272 YPG / 63.9% / 12 TD / 6 INT
- Jamaal Williams: 102 CAR / 464 YDS / 66.3 YPG / 8 TD / 9 REC / 57 YDS / 8.1 YPG / 0 TD
- D’Andre Swift: 32 CAR / 237 YDS / 33.9 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 104 YDS / 14.9 YPG / 2 TD
- T.J. Hockenson: 26 REC / 395 YDS / 56.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Josh Reynolds: 26 REC / 357 YDS / 51 YPG / 2 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 35 REC / 344 YDS / 49.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Aidan Hutchinson: 18 TKL / 3 TFL / 4.5 SACK
- Alex Anzalone: 55 TKL / 3 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 2 PD
- DeShon Elliott: 48 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD