Table of Contents
The Chicago Bears (3-5) host the Miami Dolphins (5-3) at Soldier Field on Sunday, November 6, 2022.
The Bears are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+4.5), versus the Dolphins (with an over/under of 44 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Miami Dolphins vs. Chicago Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins have posted a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Three of the Dolphins’ eight games with a set total have hit the over (37.5%).
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins are averaging 380.6 yards per game on offense (sixth in NFL), and they rank 23rd defensively with 362.8 yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Dolphins rank 16th in the NFL with 22.3 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 22nd in points allowed (362.8 points allowed per contest).
- On offense, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking third-best in the NFL by compiling 292.5 per game. They rank 26th on defense (262.1 passing yards allowed per game).
- While the Dolphins’ run defense ranks sixth with 100.6 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (88.1 rushing yards per game).
- The Dolphins are posting a 40.4% third-down conversion rate on offense, which ranks them 14th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 24th, allowing a 41.8% third-down conversion rate.
- On offense, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by averaging 6.5 yards per play. They rank 26th on defense (6.1 yards per play allowed).
- With seven forced turnovers (26th in NFL) against 10 turnovers committed (16th in NFL), the Dolphins (-3) own the 23rd-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Dolphins’ Best Players
- Tua Tagovailoa: 1,678 PASS YDS / 209.8 YPG / 69.9% / 12 TD / 3 INT
- Raheem Mostert: 101 CAR / 452 YDS / 56.5 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 97 YDS / 12.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Chase Edmonds: 42 CAR / 120 YDS / 15 YPG / 2 TD / 10 REC / 96 YDS / 12 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 69 REC / 961 YDS / 120.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 42 REC / 727 YDS / 90.9 YPG / 5 TD
- Mike Gesicki: 21 REC / 235 YDS / 29.4 YPG / 4 TD
- Jaelan Phillips: 23 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 PD
- Jevon Holland: 45 TKL / 1.5 SACK / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Bears
- So far this season, the Bears have put together a 3-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Bears are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The Bears have hit the over in four of their eight games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Bears
- In terms of total yards, the Bears rank 27th in the NFL (315.3 total yards per game) and 15th on the other side of the ball (344 total yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive perspective, the Bears are generating 19.4 points per contest (23rd-ranked). They rank 19th in the NFL on defense (22.6 points given up per game).
- While the Bears’ pass offense has been sputtering, ranking worst with 126.9 passing yards per game, their defense ranks fifth-best with just 188 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- Defensively, the Bears are a bottom-five run unit, ceding 156 rushing yards per game (second-worst). Fortunately, they are excelling on offense, putting up 188.4 rushing yards per contest (best).
- The Bears have been struggling on third down, ranking second-worst with a 50.5% third-down conversion rate allowed per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, generating a 40.6% third-down rate (12th-ranked).
- The Bears are posting 5.7 yards per play on offense this season (16th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 5.9 yards per play (16th-ranked) on defense.
- At +1, the Bears own the 13th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 13 forced turnovers (sixth in NFL) and 12 turnovers committed (23rd in NFL).
Best Players for Bears
- Justin Fields: 1,199 PASS YDS / 149.9 YPG / 58.5% / 7 TD / 6 INT / 76 CAR / 424 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Khalil Herbert: 91 CAR / 563 YDS / 70.4 YPG / 4 TD / 6 REC / 62 YDS / 7.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 25 REC / 364 YDS / 45.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Equanimeous St. Brown: 11 REC / 164 YDS / 20.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Cole Kmet: 14 REC / 159 YDS / 19.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Jaquan Brisker: 51 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Roquan Smith: 83 TKL / 4 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 2 INT / 3 PD
- Eddie Jackson: 58 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 4 PD