Table of Contents
At 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-6) are at home against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (4-4).
The Blue Raiders are favored, but by less than a field goal (-2.5), versus the Bulldogs. The over/under for this game is 63.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Middle Tennessee vs. Louisiana Tech
- Game Day: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Stadium: Joe Aillet Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Middle Tennessee Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech has gone 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- Louisiana Tech is 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Louisiana Tech has hit the over in seven of their eight games with a set total (87.5%).
Middle Tennessee Stats & Insights
- Middle Tennessee is compiling 363 yards per game on offense (88th in the FBS), and rank 96th on defense, yielding 409.6 yards allowed per game.
- Middle Tennessee is averaging 27.5 points per game on offense this season (74th in the FBS), and is allowing 29.3 points per game (89th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Middle Tennessee owns the 51st-ranked passing offense this year (257 passing yards per game), and has been worse on defense, ranking 19th-worst with 271.1 passing yards allowed per game.
- Middle Tennessee has been a bottom-25 run offense this season, ranking 18th-worst with 106 rushing yards per game. On defense, the Blue Raiders are ranked 61st in the FBS (138.5 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Middle Tennessee ranks 106th in third-down efficiency (34.4%) on offense and 94th in third-down conversion rate allowed (41.8%) on defense this season.
- Middle Tennessee has forced 16 total turnovers (14th in the FBS) this season and have turned it over nine times (31st in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +7, the 14th-best in college football.
Middle Tennessee’s Best Players
- Chase Cunningham has racked up 2,063 yards (257.9 ypg) on 199-of-297 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 89 rushing yards (11.1 ypg) on 67 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Frank Peasant has 458 rushing yards on 102 carries with six touchdowns.
- Darius Bracy has collected 128 yards on 35 attempts, scoring two times.
- Jaylin Lane’s 653 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 63 times and has totaled 43 catches and three touchdowns.
- Izaiah Gathings has hauled in 41 passes while averaging 46.8 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Yusuf Ali’s 33 receptions are good enough for 246 yards and two touchdowns.
- Zaylin Wood paces the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has three TFL, 15 tackles, and one interception.
- Teldrick Ross, Middle Tennessee’s leading tackler, has 34 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Decorian Patterson leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 23 tackles and five passes defended.
Louisiana Tech Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech has gone 4-4-0 ATS this year.
- Louisiana Tech is a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Seven of Louisiana Tech’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (87.5%).
Louisiana Tech Stats & Insights
- Louisiana Tech has sputtering defensively, ranking sixth-worst with 476.3 total yards allowed per game. It has been better on offense, posting 397.6 total yards per contest (69th-ranked).
- Louisiana Tech’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, surrendering 39.6 points per game, which ranks second-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 54th with 31.6 points per contest.
- Louisiana Tech’s pass defense ranks 76th in the FBS with 236.4 passing yards allowed per game, but it has been carried by its offense, which ranks 25th-best by racking up 286.1 passing yards per game.
- In terms of rushing, this season has been ugly for Louisiana Tech on both sides of the ball, as it is putting up just 111.5 rushing yards per contest (21st-worst) and ceding 239.9 rushing yards per game (worst).
- Louisiana Tech ranks 78th in the FBS with a 38.3% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 91st with a 41.7% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball.
- Louisiana Tech owns a 0 turnover margin this season, which ranks 100th in the FBS.
Louisiana Tech’s Best Players
- Parker McNeil has thrown for 1,623 yards (202.9 ypg) while completing 60.2% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Marquis Crosby has rushed 103 times for 570 yards, with five touchdowns.
- Charvis Thornton has run for 220 yards across 52 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Tre Harris has collected 43 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 665 (83.1 yards per game). He’s been targeted 69 times and has seven touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has racked up 471 receiving yards (58.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 44 receptions.
- Griffin Hebert has racked up 403 reciving yards (50.4 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Jaiden Cole leads the team with 3.5 sacks, and also has two TFL, 34 tackles, and one interception.
- Louisiana Tech’s tackle leader, Hugh Davis, has 44 tackles, two TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Willie Roberts has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 12 tackles and two passes defended.