Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (3-3) are 3-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (1-6) on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at Paycom Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSFL. The over/under is set at 217.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Magic
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSFL
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season the Thunder are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- Oklahoma City has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -161 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Thunder have put together a 36-7-0 record against the spread.
- Oklahoma City’s average total in matchups this season has been 223.7, 6.2 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- A total of 22 of the Thunder’s 49 games with a set total have hit the over (44.9%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Magic have been the underdog 49 times and won seven, or 14.3%, of those games.
- Orlando has not won as an underdog of +139 or more on the moneyline this season in 35 games with those odds or longer.
- The Magic are 14-28-7 against the spread this season.
- The Magic are 7-28-7 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games this year have averaged a total of 215.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, Magic games have hit the over 21 times.
Thunder vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- The Thunder active leader in points and assists this season is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who puts up 31.0 points per game to go with 7.0 assists.
- Darius Bazley contributes with 5.5 boards and 1.2 assists per game in addition to his 7.3 PPG scoring average.
- Tre Mann makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero averages 22.7 points per game, while also pulling down 7.6 rebounds and averaging 3.9 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. averages 14.1 points, 9.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, while Franz Wagner adds 15.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game.