Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Eagles (7-0) take a seven-game winning streak into a meeting against the Houston Texans (1-5-1) on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at NRG Stadium.
The Eagles are expected to win by double digits (currently -13) versus the Texans. The over/under for this matchup is 44 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Houston Texans
- Game Day: Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- Four of the Eagles’ seven games with a set total have hit the over (57.1%).
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been shining on both offense and defense, ranking third-best in total offense (395.4 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (298.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Eagles have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, as they rank third-best in scoring offense (28 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (16.9 points allowed per game).
- The Eagles have the 10th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (245.9 passing yards per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking fourth-best with only 183.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Eagles rank sixth in the NFL with 149.6 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in rushing yards allowed per contest (114.7).
- The Eagles sport the 12th-ranked defense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (39.5% third-down conversion rate allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fourth-best with a 45.5% third-down conversion rate.
- The Eagles have the second-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (5), while their offense is ranked ninth, picking up 6 per play.
- The Eagles own the best turnover margin in the NFL at +14, forcing 16 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over two times (first in NFL).
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 1,799 PASS YDS / 257 YPG / 67% / 10 TD / 2 INT / 79 CAR / 303 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Miles Sanders: 114 CAR / 563 YDS / 80.4 YPG / 5 TD / 11 REC / 42 YDS / 6 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 39 REC / 659 YDS / 94.1 YPG / 5 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 32 REC / 421 YDS / 60.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Devonta Smith: 38 REC / 420 YDS / 60 YPG / 2 TD
- Haason Reddick: 16 TKL / 4 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 1 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 68 TKL / 4 TFL / 2 SACK / 5 PD
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson: 39 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Texans
- The Texans are 3-3-1 ATS this year.
- The Texans have gone over in three of their seven games with a set total (42.9%).
Stats & Insights for Texans
- The Texans have been outplayed on both offense and defense this season, ranking second-worst in total offense (288.7 total yards per game) and third-worst in total defense (403.6 total yards allowed per game).
- The Texans have been struggling offensively, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 16.6 points per game. They have been more effective defensively, giving up 22 points per contest (17th-ranked).
- The Texans are generating 196.3 passing yards per contest on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 217.6 passing yards per contest (17th-ranked) on defense.
- The Texans have been struggling against the run, ranking worst with 186 rushing yards surrendered per game. They have been more productive on offense, putting up 92.4 rushing yards per contest (26th-ranked).
- The Texans rank third-worst in third-down conversion percentage (31.9%), but they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 15th in the NFL with a 40.2% third-down rate allowed.
- The Texans’ defense has been bottom-five this season in terms of yards per play, allowing 6.2, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 27th at 5.3 yards per play.
- The Texans have fared really well in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of +3 ranks fifth-best in the NFL, with 10 forced turnovers (13th in league) and seven turnovers committed (third in league).
Best Players for Texans
- Davis Mills: 1,502 PASS YDS / 214.6 YPG / 63.1% / 8 TD / 6 INT
- Dameon Pierce: 121 CAR / 539 YDS / 77 YPG / 3 TD / 20 REC / 98 YDS / 14 YPG / 1 TD
- Rex Burkhead: 22 CAR / 72 YDS / 10.3 YPG / 0 TD / 24 REC / 125 YDS / 17.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Brandin Cooks: 32 REC / 354 YDS / 50.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Collins: 18 REC / 305 YDS / 43.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Jordan Akins: 11 REC / 159 YDS / 22.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Hughes: 14 TKL / 5 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Owens: 58 TKL / 2 PD
- Jalen Pitre: 48 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD