Table of Contents
At 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, the Troy Trojans (6-2) play at the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (4-4).
The Trojans are the favorites (-5.5) in their matchup versus the Ragin’ Cajuns, with the over/under at 43 points. (On the moneyline, the Trojans are -221 and the Ragin’ Cajuns are +178.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Troy vs. Louisiana
- Game Day: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Stadium: Cajun Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Troy Betting Insights
- Louisiana has gone 5-3-0 ATS this year.
- Louisiana is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Louisiana’s eight games with a set total.
Troy Stats & Insights
- Troy ranks 76th in total offense this season (384.1 yards per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th-best in the FBS with 384.1 yards allowed per game.
- Defensively, Troy has been a top-25 unit, ranking 16th-best by surrendering just 17.6 points per game. The offense ranks 105th (22.5 points per game).
- On the offensive side of the ball, Troy has been a top-25 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking 22nd-best in the FBS by averaging 290.9 per game. The Trojans rank 61st on defense (227.1 passing yards allowed per game).
- Troy has the 14th-best run defense this season (102.0 rushing yards allowed per game), but ranks 12th-worst on the offensive side of the ball (93.3 rushing yards per game).
- Troy has been a bottom-25 offense on third down this season, ranking 21st-worst with a 33.0% third-down percentage. On the defensive side of the ball, the Trojans rank 100th in the FBS (42.7% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- With 13 forced turnovers (42nd in the FBS) against 14 turnovers committed (92nd in the FBS), Troy’s -1-1 turnover margin ranks 100th in college football.
Troy’s Best Players
- Gunnar Watson has racked up 1,745 yards (218.1 ypg) on 126-of-197 passing with six touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- DK Billingsley has 472 rushing yards on 96 carries with four touchdowns.
- Kimani Vidal has collected 372 yards on 93 attempts, scoring two times.
- Tez Johnson’s 536 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 36 times and has collected 26 catches and three touchdowns.
- Jabre Barber has put up a 351-yard season so far with two touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes on 32 targets.
- Deshon Stoudemire has a total of 345 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 31 passes and scoring one touchdown.
- T.J. Jackson has collected 6.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 8.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Carlton Martial, Troy’s leading tackler, has 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Markeis Colvin has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with six tackles and two passes defended.
Louisiana Betting Insights
- Louisiana’s ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- Louisiana is 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Four of Louisiana’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
Louisiana Stats & Insights
- In terms of total yards, Louisiana ranks 86th in the FBS (366.8 total yards per game) and 33rd defensively (342.6 total yards allowed per contest).
- With 26.6 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Louisiana ranks 83rd in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 30th, surrendering 21.5 points per contest.
- Louisiana ranks 67th in the FBS with 241.3 passing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 48th with 215.9 passing yards given up per contest on defense.
- With 125.5 rushing yards per game on offense, Louisiana ranks 100th in the FBS. On defense it ranks 44th, allowing 126.8 rushing yards per contest.
- With a 40.8% third-down conversion rate on offense, Louisiana ranks 57th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 78th, allowing a 39.5% third-down rate.
- Louisiana has compiled 19 forced turnovers this season and have turned the ball over 12 times, leading to a +7 turnover margin, which ranks 14th-best in the FBS.
Louisiana’s Best Players
- Ben Wooldridge has compiled 1,322 yards on 58.5% passing while collecting 12 touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 110 yards .
- Chris Smith has run the ball 57 times for 308 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Terrence Williams has taken 66 carries and totaled 223 yards with one touchdown.
- Michael Jefferson paces his team with 566 receiving yards on 30 catches with five touchdowns.
- Neal Johnson has caught 18 passes and compiled 244 receiving yards (30.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Jacob Bernard has racked up 173 reciving yards (21.6 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Zi’Yon Hill paces the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- Jourdon Quibodeaux is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s amassed 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Bralen Trahan has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 44 tackles and three passes defended to his name.