Table of Contents
At Rice-Eccles Stadium on Saturday, Dalton Kincaid and the Utah Utes (6-2) play Jacob Cowing and the Arizona Wildcats (3-5) in a battle featuring a pair of outstanding wideouts, starting at 7:30 PM ET.
The Utes are expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -17.5) against the Wildcats. The over/under for this game is 67.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Utah vs. Arizona
- Game Day: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Stadium: Rice-Eccles Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Utah Betting Insights
- Arizona is 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In Arizona’s eight games with a set total, six have hit the over (75%).
Utah Stats & Insights
- Utah is compiling 456.8 yards per game on offense, which ranks 26th in the FBS. Defensively, the Utes rank 30th, giving up 339.4 yards per contest.
- Utah owns the 34th-ranked defense this year (21.6 points allowed per game), and has been more effective on offense, ranking 16th-best with 38.3 points per game.
- Utah is averaging 267.1 passing yards per game on offense (40th in the FBS), and ranks 43rd defensively with 209.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- Utah is averaging 189.6 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 35th in the FBS. The team’s defensive unit ranks 50th, surrendering 129.5 rushing yards per contest.
- Utah sports the 38th-ranked defense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (34.1% third-down percentage allowed), and has been more effective on offense, ranking 22nd-best with a 48.5% third-down percentage.
- With 14 forced turnovers (26th in the FBS) against eight turnovers committed (20th in the FBS), Utah’s +6 turnover margin is the 20th-best in college football.
Utah’s Best Players
- Cameron Rising leads Utah with 1,855 yards (231.9 ypg) on 147-of-214 passing with 15 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 309 rushing yards on 47 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Tavion Thomas has carried the ball 93 times for a team-high 414 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times as a runner.
- Kincaid’s 597 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 56 times and has registered 45 catches and seven touchdowns.
- Devaughn Vele has reeled in 33 passes while averaging 53.5 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Money Parks’ 13 catches have turned into 235 yards.
- Van Fillinger has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- R.J. Hubert, Utah’s leading tackler, has 44 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions this year.
- Clark Phillips III has a team-high five interceptions to go along with 17 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona’s ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- Six of Arizona’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (75%).
Arizona Stats & Insights
- While Arizona’s defense has been stuck in neutral, ranking seventh-worst by allowing 475.0 total yards per game, its offense ranks 20th-best with 475.6 total yards per contest.
- Arizona has not been getting things done defensively, ranking sixth-worst with 37.4 points surrendered per game. It has been better on offense, regstering 32.3 points per contest (47th-ranked).
- On the defensive side of the ball, Arizona is a bottom-25 pass unit, ceding 267.3 passing yards per game (24th-worst). On the bright side, it is excelling on the offensive side of the ball, accumulating 340.1 passing yards per contest (third-best).
- Arizona ranks 84th in rushing yards per game (135.5), but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking ninth-worst in the FBS with 207.8 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- Arizona has been struggling on third down, ranking 11th-worst with a 46.5% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. It has been better on offense, compiling a 45.6% third-down rate (31st-ranked).
- At -5, Arizona has the 100th-ranked turnover margin in the FBS, with seven forced turnovers (116th in the FBS) and 12 turnovers committed (72nd in the FBS).
Arizona’s Best Players
- Jayden de Laura leads Arizona with 2,654 yards on 200-of-318 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 125 rushing yards (15.6 ypg) on 46 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Michael Wiley has run the ball 67 times for 346 yards, with four touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 20 catches for 164 yards and two touchdowns.
- D.J. Williams has compiled 310 yards on 50 carries with two touchdowns.
- Cowing has totaled 59 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 809 (101.1 yards per game). He’s been targeted 84 times and has seven touchdowns.
- Dorian Singer has put together a 746-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He’s caught 48 passes on 70 targets.
- Tetairoa McMillan’s 62 targets have resulted in 31 catches for 532 yards and six touchdowns.
- Hunter Echols has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Arizona’s leading tackler, Jerry Roberts, has 51 tackles this year.
- Jaxen Turner leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.