Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jared Goff, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. NFC North foes hit the field in Week 9 when Goff and the Detroit Lions (1-6) meet the Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Ford Field.
Jared Goff Player Props vs. Green Bay
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 240.5 (-115)
Jared Goff Passing Stats
- Goff has 1,904 passing yards (272 per game) while completing 63.9% (159-for-249), with 12 TDs and six picks.
- He’s also figured in the rushing game, with 30 yards (4.3 per game) on 12 carries.
- Goff ranks 15th in the NFL with 22.7 completed passes per game (159 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Goff is 12th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 926.
- The Lions have run 57.7% passing plays and 42.3% rushing plays this season. They rank 16th in the NFL in scoring.
Against Green Bay
- In two matchups against the Packers, Goff averaged 242 passing yards per game, 1.5 yards more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In those games, Goff threw for more than this contest’s 240.5-yard over/under one time.
- Goff recorded multiple touchdown passes in both of those contests against the Packers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (10/30/2022): 27-of-37 (73%), 321 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Cowboys (10/23/2022): 21-of-26 (80.8%), 228 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTsat Patriots (10/9/2022): 19-of-35 (54.3%), 229 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT