Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (5-3) take the court against the New Orleans Pelicans (5-3) as just 1-point favorites on Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on BSNO and BSSE. The matchup has a point total of 230.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks have won four of the five games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 4-1 (80% win percentage).
- The Hawks have a 3-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Hawks are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta’s average point total in outings this season is 230.1, 0.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- Five of the Hawks’ eight games with a set total have hit the over (62.5%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- The Pelicans have been underdogs in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- New Orleans has a record of 3-1 when it is set as the underdog by -103 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pelicans are 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The average point total for New Orleans this season is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Pelicans games have gone over the total six times this year.
Hawks vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young leads active Hawks’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 27.5 points and distributing 9.4 assists.
- John Collins scores 13.5 points per game and adds 10.3 rebounds and one assist for the Hawks.
- The Hawks get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of Young.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson averages 21.7 points per game, while also grabbing 6.7 rebounds and dishing out 3.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas is on the books for 14.6 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, while CJ McCollum adds 20.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and seven assists per game.
- Trey Murphy III is reliable from three-point range with 2.8 made threes per game.