Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for D’Onta Foreman ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 9 matchup sees Foreman’s Carolina Panthers (2-6) take on the Cincinnati Bengals (4-4) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
D’Onta Foreman Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-125)
D’Onta Foreman Rushing Stats
- Foreman has rushed 53 times for a team-best 273 yards (34.1 per game), with three touchdowns.
- He also averages 3.4 receiving yards, grabbing two passes for 27 yards on the year.
- He has accounted for 21.4% of his team’s 14 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has received 53 of his team’s 187 carries this season (28.3%).
- Foreman ranks 41st in rushing yards after contact this season with 111.
- Foreman recorded 66 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Bengals, 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them Foreman has not rushed for more than 70.5 yards.
- Foreman did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the Bengals.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (10/30/2022): 26 carries, 118 yards, 3 TDsvs. Buccaneers (10/23/2022): 15 carries, 118 yards; 2 receptions, 27 yardsat Rams (10/16/2022): 5 carries, 19 yards