Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (6-3) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (4-5) on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under set at 224.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-DC
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve gone 6-2 in those games.
- Memphis has played as a moneyline favorite of -421 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Grizzlies have gone 3-4-2 ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- The average over/under Memphis has had set in games this season is 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Grizzlies’ nine games with a set total, six have hit the over (66.7%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- The Wizards have won one of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +331.
- The Wizards have gone 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Washington this season is 3.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Wizards games have hit the over four times.
Grizzlies vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies active leader in points and assists this season is Ja Morant, who scores 29 points per game to go with seven assists.
- Steven Adams contributes with 11.1 boards and 2.6 assists per game in addition to his 7 PPG scoring average.
- The Grizzlies get 4.1 three-pointers per game out of Desmond Bane.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal averages 21.6 points per game. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and racks up 5.7 assists per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ statline of 8.7 rebounds, 20.2 points and 2.1 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Kyle Kuzma knocks down two three-pointers per game.