In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Andy Dalton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Dalton and the New Orleans Saints (3-5) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (5-3) in Week 9 at Caesars Superdome.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 7, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 233.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton has 1,175 passing yards (146.9 per game) with nine touchdowns and four interceptions this year.
- He’s also rushed 12 times for 28 yards, averaging 3.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, Dalton has completed 105 of his 161 pass attempts. That’s 13.1 completions per game, which ranks 26th in the league.
- So far this season, Dalton is 28th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 625.
- The Saints have thrown the football in 55.9% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 44.1% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 12th in the NFL in points scored.
- In one matchup against the Ravens, Dalton threw for 201 passing yards, 32.5 yards below his over/under for Monday.
- Dalton did not throw for more yards than this game’s 233.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Dalton threw multiple touchdown passes in that matchup against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (10/30/2022): 22-of-30 (73.3%), 229 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Cardinals (10/20/2022): 30-of-47 (63.8%), 361 yards, 4 TDs, 3 INTs; 4 carries, 21 yardsvs. Bengals (10/16/2022): 17-of-32 (53.1%), 162 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs