Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Andy Dalton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Dalton and the New Orleans Saints (3-5) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (5-3) in Week 9 at Caesars Superdome.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 7, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 233.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton has 1,175 passing yards (146.9 per game) with nine touchdowns and four interceptions this year.
- He’s also rushed 12 times for 28 yards, averaging 3.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, Dalton has completed 105 of his 161 pass attempts. That’s 13.1 completions per game, which ranks 26th in the league.
- So far this season, Dalton is 28th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 625.
- The Saints have thrown the football in 55.9% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 44.1% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 12th in the NFL in points scored.
- In one matchup against the Ravens, Dalton threw for 201 passing yards, 32.5 yards below his over/under for Monday.
- Dalton did not throw for more yards than this game’s 233.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Dalton threw multiple touchdown passes in that matchup against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (10/30/2022): 22-of-30 (73.3%), 229 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Cardinals (10/20/2022): 30-of-47 (63.8%), 361 yards, 4 TDs, 3 INTs; 4 carries, 21 yardsvs. Bengals (10/16/2022): 17-of-32 (53.1%), 162 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs