Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (0-0) take the court against the Air Force Falcons (0-0) as only 3-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green was favored on the moneyline 15 total times last season. It went 7-8 in those games.
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -153 or shorter last year, Bowling Green had a record of 6-7 (46.2%).
- The Bowling Green Falcons covered the spread 11 times in 31 games last year.
- The Bowling Green Falcons went 5-8 as 3-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Bowling Green had set in games last year was 25.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Air Force Betting Stats & Info
- Air Force was underdogs 25 times last season and won seven, or 28%, of those games.
- The Air Force Falcons had a record of 6-17 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The Air Force Falcons had 17 wins in 29 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, the Air Force Falcons went 13-9 last year.
- Air Force’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 125.1 points, 10.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Bowling Green vs. Air Force Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden scored 15.7 points and pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Myron Gordon dished out 3.3 assists per game while scoring 11.3 PPG.
- Trey Diggs hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Ethan Taylor did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 4.8 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- A.J. Walker put up 14.2 points per game.
- Walker was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.