Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (0-0) take the court against the Coppin State Eagles (0-0) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Dale F. Halton Arena
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte finished with an 11-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
- Charlotte won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -664 or shorter last year.
- The 49ers were 14-17-0 against the spread last year.
- The 49ers won once ATS (1-2) as a 10.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Charlotte’s games last year was 0.3 more points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State won seven, or 25.9%, of the 27 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Eagles were at least a +462 underdog on the moneyline 10 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Eagles had 17 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Eagles went 7-3 as underdogs of 10.5 points or greater last season.
- The average total for Coppin State’s games in 2021 was 0.6 more points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
Charlotte vs. Coppin State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Jahmir Young scored 19.6 points and distributed 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Austin Butler averaged six boards per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG average.
- Young knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela put up 14.7 points per game last season while also adding 3.3 assists.
- Tyree Corbett pulled down 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Zarzuela hit 2.2 threes per game a season ago.