Table of Contents
The Kansas Jayhawks (0-0) play the Omaha Mavericks (0-0) as heavy, 34-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas won 34 of the 39 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (87.2%).
- Kansas played as a moneyline favorite of -8889 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Jayhawks covered the spread 20 times in 40 games last year.
- The average total Kansas had set in games last year was two fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- Omaha was underdogs in 28 games last season and won three (10.7%) of those contests.
- The Mavericks played as an underdog of +1800 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Mavericks’ record against the spread last season was 16-13-0.
- The Mavericks were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 34-point underdogs last year.
- Omaha’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 153.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kansas vs. Omaha Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Ochai Agbaji put up 18.8 points per game last season to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Jalen Wilson pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game, while Dajuan Harris averaged 4.2 assists per contest.
- Agbaji hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler scored 12.8 points per game last season.
- Felix Lemetti dished out 3.1 assists a game and Akol Arop pulled down 4.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Lemetti had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.