Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (0-0) take on the Vanderbilt Commodores (0-0) as just 2.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Commodores
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis won 67.9% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (19-9).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter last year, Memphis had a record of 18-6 (75%).
- The Tigers’ record against the spread last year was 17-16-0.
- As 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Tigers went 12-12 against the spread last season.
- The average point total in Memphis’ games last year was four more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Vanderbilt won five out of the 19 games, or 26.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Commodores were 3-11 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +123 or more on the moneyline.
- The Commodores’ record against the spread last year was 22-14-0.
- The Commodores went 10-6 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt in 2021 was 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Memphis vs. Vanderbilt Last Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- Jalen Duren accumulated 12 points and 8.1 boards per game last season.
- Alex Lomax dispensed 4.1 assists per game while scoring 6.1 PPG.
- Lester Quinones knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr. racked up 20.4 points per game last season and recorded 4.3 assists.
- Jordan Wright averaged 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Myles Stute knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.