Table of Contents
The Michigan Wolverines (0-0) play the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (0-0) as double-digit, 15.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Mastodons
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arena: Crisler Center
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan went 13-10 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 56.5% of those games).
- Michigan played as a moneyline favorite of -1689 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Wolverines were 14-20-0 against the spread last year.
- As a 15.5-point favorite or greater, the Wolverines had two wins ATS (2-1) last season.
- Michigan’s average point total in outings last year was 142.1, 8.4 points less than the total in this game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue Fort Wayne was underdogs 16 times last season and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- The Mastodons were not a bigger underdog last season than the +914 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mastodons had 19 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Purdue Fort Wayne in 2021 was 7.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Michigan vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Last Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson tallied 18.6 points and 8.6 boards per game last season.
- DeVante Jones averaged 4.6 assists per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Caleb hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey put up 15.2 points per game last season while adding 3.8 assists.
- Ra Kpedi pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Godfrey connected on 2.2 threes per game a season ago.