Table of Contents
The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (0-0) face the Incarnate Word Cardinals (0-0) as only 2.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fightin’ Hawks vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: McDermott Center
North Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota put together a 2-1 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- North Dakota played as a moneyline favorite of -144 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ record against the spread last season was 10-18-1.
- As a 2.5-point favorite or more, the Fightin’ Hawks had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The average point total for North Dakota’s games last year was 7.1 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- Incarnate Word was underdogs in 24 games last season and won four (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals had a record of 3-19 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +121 on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals’ record against the spread last year was 12-17-0.
- The Cardinals had an ATS record of 10-14 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Incarnate Word in 2021 was 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Dakota vs. Incarnate Word Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota Rank||North Dakota AVG||Incarnate Word AVG||Incarnate Word Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- Paul Bruns tallied 14.8 points and 5.7 boards per game last season.
- Reid Grant averaged two assists per game to go with his 1.9 PPG scoring average.
- Bruns hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- RJ Glasper averaged 15.7 points per game last season.
- Johnny Hughes III notched 5.7 rebounds per game and Drew Lutz averaged 3.6 assists per game.
- Jacob Teer was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on per game.