Table of Contents
The Pepperdine Waves (0-0) face the Rice Owls (0-0) as 5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 153.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Waves vs. Owls
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Malibu, California
- Arena: Firestone Fieldhouse
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Information
- Pepperdine won five of the nine games it was favored on the moneyline last season (55.6%).
- Pepperdine had a record of 2-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -212 or shorter last year (50%).
- The Waves were 12-18-1 against the spread last year.
- The Waves had one win ATS (1-3-1) as a 5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Pepperdine’s average point total in outings last year was 145.7, 7.3 points below the total in this game.
Rice Betting Stats & Info
- Rice won three, or 23.1%, of the 13 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Owls were 2-10 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +173 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Owls were 14-17-0 last year.
- The Owls had an ATS record of 6-8 as underdogs of 5 points or more last season.
- Rice’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 147.5 points, 5.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pepperdine vs. Rice Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pepperdine Rank||Pepperdine AVG||Rice AVG||Rice Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Houston Mallette put up 13.6 points per game last season to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Keith Fisher III averaged 6.4 boards per game and Mike Mitchell Jr. dished out 4.9 assists per game.
- Mallette hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Rice Owls Leaders
- Max Fiedler racked up 3.3 assists and 7.7 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Carl Pierre had a strong season offensively, scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Pierre made 2.9 threes per game a season ago.